What song is in your head right this second?!

God Put a Smile Upon Your Face (Coldplay). Phew! Just had to get that out!

Din, din, din, dinnnnnn, din, din, din, dinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, din!  
Din, din, din, dinnnnnn, din, din, din, dinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, din!

That is my version of the  opening riff as I hear it in my head.



I love Coldplay.  By far the most amazing and outstanding live act, other than the band Live, that I have ever seen, live!

As many of you know I am incredibly random.  Baby posts by day, parent or more grown up posts by night.  I was going to use the words 'mature' or 'adult' but I think the connotations of those two just wouldn't sit right and I foresaw a few negative comments coming my way if I'd used them.  I think that my quirkiness is all part of my charm and the reason that many of my friends like my company and that people follow my blog, or am I simply being presumptive? Please don't answer that...

Now other than the Coldplay song that you are busy singing to yourself, what song do you have in your head at this second? Quick! Write it down in the comment block at the end of this post.  No time like the present, carpe diem, etc. etc.  If you do have this song stuck in your head then by all means write it down.

Ax

Comments

  1. "i wanna be abillionaire so fricking bad...."
    bruno mars and travie mcoy :)

    Doesn't help that its my ringtone - which incidently has led to some very embarrasing moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've constantly got this beautiful song stuck in my head that I heard at the end of a tv programme and I cannot find who it's by or what it's called anywhere -GRRR! It's driven me crazy and I've now given up!

    P.s I love how random your blog is! That's what makes it worth following to me, I like variation! :-) x
    www.atwentysomethingmum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! That's me, the queen of random :) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beanies Christmas Coffees and Fab #Giveaway

Competition and Review: Zappie - bringing walls and clothes to life!

Win a fabulous photo book with 23snaps!