Here are a few ways for those of you who would dearly love to follow my blog but aren't quite sure how to do so.
It's safe (and logical!) to assume that if you are reading this you are on my blog page, so you have already started 1 of the 5 steps. Well done you!
1. Visit my blog: http://all-in-onemum.blogspot.com. Be amazed by the simplicity and beauty of it. As I wrote that my mind immediately leapt to an old school friend called Shannon. How strange indeed?
In Internet Explorer (if I remember correctly) you can click on the orange/yellow star in the top right of the screen to add this to your favourites. It should give you an option of where to save this to.
3. Click on Follow at the top of the blogger screen. It is next to what I refer to as the Google box, or the place where you 'Google things'. It says Follow. It's next to Share. Clicked on Follow? Good!
5. Alternatively, scroll down my page and just below the button that says 'I Love Comments' (which I do!), you will see a nifty little thing declaring 'IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, FOLLOW ME!'. Gone on! Click on Join this site. It's the pretty blue button. You should be taken to the same Follow this Blog screen as shown above.
6. You can also follow me on Twitter by clicking on the very pretty Twitter Button just below the Follow Me section on right hand section of my blog.
7. Last but not least, you can follow me by email. This is at the bottom of my page. Yes, that means you need to scroll write down to the bottom of the page and put in your email address.
That is definitely a load of following but it will be worth it, I'm sure.
Hopefully my blog will brighten your day when you need it most!
I hope that you found this a very useful and relatively painless exercise. Looking forward to seeing your face soon, mixed in with the rest of my current followers.