Wedding Fair at Hatfield House Riding School

I've been married for nearly 6 years and I still love all things wedding, so when a friend asked me to go with her to a Wedding Fair at Hatfield House I jumped at the chance.  Picking the venue, the flowers, the dress, the rings, the cake and everything that goes along with it is all so incredibly exciting!

Not all of the exhibitors were able to attend the day unfortunately due to thicker snow fall in surrounding areas putting a spanner in the works.  The individuals and companies that were present though were all of a very high standard and so I'm glad that it wasn't me that had to decide between who would be perfect to give me my dream wedding day.

I've often talked about my husband and I having our 10th wedding anniversary in Hawaii.  Our actual anniversary is in June but we would tie it in with Ironman Kona which is in October.  We would be killing two birds with one stone in doing so as hubby gets to watch the ultimate Ironman race and we can renew our vows on a stunning sandy beach in breathtaking surroundings that we will never forget.  Lucky for him I want to see the race too!

With that in mind I'd like to tell you about Little Moo Creative who I met this morning.  They make absolutely gorgeous wedding invitations, RSVP cards, evening invitations, menu cards, you name it!

I was completely smitten with their fantabulous designs and have made a mental note to have them create and produce my wedding anniversary invites.  I adore colour and the vibrancy and life in their designs is exactly what I am looking for when it comes to celebrating a special and memorable life event.

Mile House Events were also at the Fair and it took me a few moments to connect the dots as to where I'd seen their name before.  As it turns out, they recently moved to premises in central St Albans in December and I've walked past the shop on numerous occasions admiring the chair covers as I went by.  Chair covers, lighting, centre pieces and chocolate fountains are just a few of the fabulous services on offer.

You only have to read the testimonials on their website to know that they will be high in demand in the upcoming wedding season.  They don't only cater for weddings so if you are looking to add something special to your next party or event finished with a touch of glamour and sophistication, I would definitely give the team at Mile House a call.  The same definitely applies to Little Moo Creative.

Darn!  Now I need an excuse to have a party!

A x







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beanies Christmas Coffees and Fab #Giveaway

Competition and Review: Zappie - bringing walls and clothes to life!

Win a fabulous photo book with 23snaps!