Treat Mom this Mother's Day - Sunday 18 March 2012

Based in St Albans, Hertfordshire, Mile House Events are offering all of my readers a fabulous 15% discount on all bouquets ordered for Mother's Day.  

Mother's Day is on Sunday 18 March 2012 for those of you who had accidentally skipped over the date in the diary!  And no, I highly doubt that the new Jamie's Italian in town has a single table left!

A fabulous range of colours is available and Mile House Events will lovingly put together your perfect bouquet for your Mom or special Mother figure in your life.


Show below are just three of the beautiful arrangements that they have created.  Such amazing talent, which I'm sure you will agree with! 

Show from left to right, prices are £59, £36.50, £43.50 (prices quoted before 15% discount)
How do I take advantage of this fabulous offer?
Quote All-in-One Mum blog when placing your order(s).

How do I order?
Phone 01727 834 617 

When do I need to place my order by?
Orders must please be placed by 5pm on Thursday 15 March 2012 to make sure they can source the colours and particular flowers that you would like.

How much is delivery?
Delivery is free in Hertfordshire for all purchases over £30 (excl. discount).  For all other delivery charges, please contact Mile House Events at the number or email address show above.

Beautiful Mother's Day hampers are also available and I will have photos of these from Tuesday, so watch this space.  If you can't wait until then, visit their store.

Wishing all the Mom's out there a wonderful Mother's Day in advance, and hope you have a very special day.  I know that if I had to receive flowers from Mile House they would be very well received (do you think that was subtle enough for my husband?!).

Ax


p.s. surreptitiously linking to or emailing this post to family members, friends and your significant other is recommended!

Visit Mile House Events at 102 Victoria Street, AL1 13TG, St Albans 



Comments

  1. Oh wow these are really beautiful! Shame my mum is based in Peterborough-think thats too far for delivery! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often walk past the shop and pop in just take in the sights and smells. Love it! Guess you could always ask though? :) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beanies Christmas Coffees and Fab #Giveaway

Competition and Review: Zappie - bringing walls and clothes to life!

Win a fabulous photo book with 23snaps!