Thank Goodness for Another Mommy MOT!

I usually dream about waking up to a sunny and warm morning or day dream about what it would like to win the Euro Millions and how I'd spend and donate the money to worthy causes.  Lately all I've been dreaming of is seeing Doug at 1Life Health for my Mommy MOT!  Yes, this is indeed the highlight of my month.  It's a very simple life that I lead these days indeed.

I finally saw Doug today who treated my lower back which has become increasingly painful over the past few weeks.  This is a recurring complaint and it will take time for it to go away but having regular treatments really does help and I could feel the difference almost immediately.  It was almost like walking on air afterwards.  Some might call it sheer bliss?!  I couldn't wait to book in my April treatment which I did as soon as we were finished, and I'm already counting down the days.

If you are in the Hertfordshire area and in need of a deep tissue or sports massage by fully qualified therapists, don't hesitate to contact 1Life Health.

Ax

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beanies Christmas Coffees and Fab #Giveaway

Competition and Review: Zappie - bringing walls and clothes to life!

Win a fabulous photo book with 23snaps!