My only regret is not buying it sooner! My daughter saw the box and couldn't wait to open it when she saw the picture of the brightly coloured characters.
The Octopals sit neatly on the 8 numbered 'tentacles' on the green base as it floats in the bath tub. The little creatures themselves also float and stick to the side of the tub which caused great excitement when my little one discovered this. The orange 'head' has a number of holes in it where water can spurt out of once it has been filled.
A few games that you can play with your little one:
- Line the Octopals up in number order (numbers are on the opposite side to their faces).
- See how quickly you can stick them to the side of the tub and then pull them off!
- Make a sequence of colours along the rim or sides of the bath.
- Match 2 colours together and group them next to each other.
- Put the Otopals back carefully onto the green base, matching them to the corresponding number on the base.
I have also created a list at Babyhuddle of my favourite bath toys and bath products. Why not head over there and have a look for yourself?