Look no further than HelloCanvas


I was approached by a company to test out a canvas print, to examine the quality of what they offer; basically providing me with a product that I would be happy to recommend.  I decided to provide them with one of my favourite images of my daughter that a talented photographer friend of mine (Michelle Wiggett) had recently taken.

So, I sent my image across to the team at HelloCanvas.  The website was extremely easy to use, giving you ideas on different colour options and effects, providing the option to remove dates on images and red eyes for free as well as a number of other creative ideas for your images. Their prices are very reasonable too.

Within 3 days of placing my order my canvas arrived, which I didn't find to be an unacceptable time frame. Feeling rather like a kid at Christmas as I carefully pulled it out of the cardboard packaging, I was completely lost for words. It was beautiful. The quality of the canvas itself is of an extremely high standard and the image was completely brought to life. They definitely delivered on the high level of dedication and attention front, with perfect service and top notch quality. Nothing went wrong and it was simply, perfect!

Being 20 x 28 inches/50 x 70 cm it is large enough without being intrusive on one of my living room walls , and each and every time that I look at it I smile as I see my daughter's gorgeous face smiling back at me on this superb canvas.

The packaging was more than adequate, with the canvas bubble wrapped and in a box the same size as the item. Nothing irritates me more than getting a parcel that is minuscule in a giant size box. Waste of materials! Easy to install wall fixings are also provided with full illustrations on how to fix them.

The images that I have put into this post simply do not do this canvas or photo justice, so I'd say, use the wonderful service at HelloCanvas for yourself so that you can see what I'm waxing lyrically about.

Ax

HelloCanvas
'Each happiness of yesterday is a memory for tomorrow'

Web: www.hellocanvas.co.uk
Twitter: http://twitter.com/hellocanvas
Facebook: http://facebook.com/hellocanvasUK

Note: The Blogger was sent the canvas free of charge to review.  The opinions expressed in this post are completely truthful and not bias.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beanies Christmas Coffees and Fab #Giveaway

Competition and Review: Zappie - bringing walls and clothes to life!

Review and competition: Nonabox - the UK's first subscription gift box for pregnancy and new parents