Ink cartridges at fabulous discount prices

Buying a printer can be daunting.  I've often looked for something small and snazzy and at a reasonable price, but what I didn't always take into account is the cost of the replacement ink cartidges after the first set has been used.  It's one of those cases where it's occasionally cheaper to buy a brand new printer at a discounted price because it will be cheaper than buying the supplier made ink!

I've thankfully been introduced to a website called Cartridge Discount where you can buy ink and toner cartidges at fabulously discounted prices.  They stock Printer Ink (remanufactured and original) for all the big name brands, including ink for franking machines, photo paper and other accessories that you may need for printing and mailing.

Prices are quoted with and without VAT which is great because when you buy from catalogues for instance, they often give the price without VAT, which I forget about and then get extremely excited at a great price until I realise it still needs that little 20% extra tacked on to it.

Ordering through them means that I save about £1.00 on both cartridges for my HP OfficeJet 4500 compared to my already discounted price from my current supplier.  Delivery is free on all orders but you do have the option of 1st Class Mail or Courier delivery if you needed something in a hurry, but nowadays you get enough warning for when your ink is on it's last legs.

There are a number of way in which to pay through secure options and the re-order service means that you don't have to spend time searching for your favourite items each and every time you log on.

Hopefully some of you find this useful.  The older I get, the more excited I get about getting a good deal on something and saving the pennies for my old age!

Ally x

Brought to you in partnership with Cartridge Discount

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beanies Christmas Coffees and Fab #Giveaway

Competition and Review: Zappie - bringing walls and clothes to life!

Review and competition: Nonabox - the UK's first subscription gift box for pregnancy and new parents