Saturday is Caption Day - 30 June 2012 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - June 30, 2012 Thought of a catchy/creative/cheeky/cute caption? Leave a comment! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Jenny30 June 2012 at 09:24The gardens so bright, I gotta wear shades!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplymother.wife.me30 June 2012 at 09:25Sunglasses? Check. Bag? Check. Here comes Little Miss Fabulous.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyNew Mum Online30 June 2012 at 09:27All I need is my car keys and I'm good to go!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThe Mini Mes and Me30 June 2012 at 15:21Maybe if I wear my shades the sun will appear mum xReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknown30 June 2012 at 20:07Taxi!! Come on, chop chop!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplylinda@adventuresinexpatland.com30 June 2012 at 21:37I prefer not having my photo taken, but if you absolutely must...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMummy Muddle30 June 2012 at 21:54I'm just mad about Tiffany's dahling!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCoombe Mill - Fiona30 June 2012 at 23:45I'm just too cool for my shades!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
The gardens so bright, I gotta wear shades!
ReplyDeleteSunglasses? Check. Bag? Check. Here comes Little Miss Fabulous.
ReplyDeleteAll I need is my car keys and I'm good to go!
ReplyDeleteMaybe if I wear my shades the sun will appear mum x
ReplyDeleteTaxi!! Come on, chop chop!!
ReplyDeleteI prefer not having my photo taken, but if you absolutely must...
ReplyDeleteI'm just mad about Tiffany's dahling!
ReplyDeleteI'm just too cool for my shades!
ReplyDelete