Home Schooling Day 1: The Release of the Memes

 


It has begun!  The memes are circulating on every conceivable social media platform as well as the 1,000,000 WhatsApp groups you belong to but can't remember asking to be added to and don't know what it's actually for.  Most people generally stay in these groups so as not to be seen as "the one that removed themselves".  God forbid you actually have the balls to stand up to the madness of it all.  I highly recommend muting the latter for 8 hours or for all of eternity if you want to retain even an inch of sanity.

I have to say though, I am in awe of the staff at my children's school.  They have put together a home schooling schedule in essentially a day and it's actually realistic and achievable for working parents.  I definitely breathed a gentle sigh of relief when I saw the updates come through on Seesaw and Google Classrooms after spending a night of fretful sleep and teeth grinding in anticipation of a military style learning schedule having to be implemented at my end.  So, to all of the teachers, I applaud you!  I think I might get through day one with no tears or alcohol!

Anyway, let's see how we go from here, shall we.  Dun, dun, dun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beanies Christmas Coffees and Fab #Giveaway

Competition and Review: Zappie - bringing walls and clothes to life!

Review and competition: Nonabox - the UK's first subscription gift box for pregnancy and new parents