The Upward Turn

Today feels different.  I feel different.  For the first time since Dad passed away, I've woken up feeling refreshed, energised and really happy.  A little bit excited for the day, possibly.  Something has changed within me and it the sense of freedom I am feeling is overwhelming.

My sleep routine was the same; no alcohol the night before, in bed at a good time, alarm set for the morning and then white noise playing in the background while I meditate on the day.  It's in my nature to try and analyse the situation, but I think I'm just going to start to accept that sometimes things just are.`

Time is moving at a normal pace again.  Life is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beanies Christmas Coffees and Fab #Giveaway

Competition and Review: Zappie - bringing walls and clothes to life!

Win a fabulous photo book with 23snaps!